HTTPcap v1.0e (updated: May 23rd 2011)
HTTPcap is a little program to simply and transparently download HTTP files using the Winpcap driver on an ethernet network. It was built as an Autoit3 Winpcap features demonstrations using my Winpcap UDF. It is released with full source code under licence GNU GPL 3.
- The left window is a realtime view of network traffic générated by your computer
- Using the -> or + buttons, just add to the right window the MimeType you wish to record. You can type directly either the full mime type or use a regular expression starting with ^.
- If you specify and extension associated with this mime type, it will be recorded under the name xxxx.extension (xxxx beeing an incrementing number).
- If you don't specify any extension, it will just prompt you for each file.
- You can also specify a minimum length under which no file will be captured.
Download the full application including source code
Download only source code